SWI Machinery is looking for motivated, self-starting individuals to join our team. Successful candidates will display the skills needed to provide exceptional service, superior quality, and unmatched customer support. If you think you have what it takes to work for an international leader in sheet metal machinery, then we want to hear from you.
Here are our current job listings:
Position Title: Field Service Technician
SWI Machinery is looking for a motivated, self-starter field service technician based in our Fairburn, Georgia office. Reporting to the Service Manager, the successful candidate will deliver hands-on support at customer sites across North America.
Field Service Technician Responsibilities and Duties Include:
- Provide service, preventive maintenance, modifications and installations on equipment throughout North America
- Provide adequate training of operators to ensure optimal equipment performance, resulting in superior customer satisfaction
- Establish and maintain proper business relationships with customers and peers
- Provide customer solutions through system troubleshooting & diagnostics both onsite, by phone, email, and or internet connection.
- Work closely with customers and machines to ensure equipment operates within expected tolerances
- Deliver hands-on support and service at customer site with short notice.
- Consistently present a professional image, both in personal appearance and condition of company equipment
- Complete service and expense reports as defined by internal policy documentation
- HS Diploma or GED Required
- Technical Degree, Certification, or military equivalent experience preferred
- 2 + years of experience in related field preferred
- Ability to read and utilize electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic schematics
- Basic in PLC ‘s (Programmable Logic Controllers)
- Experience working with hand tools and power tools
- Working knowledge of job site safety, i.e. Lockout/Tagout
- Excellent customer service skills, with an understanding of customer relationship building
- PC Proficiency including knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Office, and Outlook
- Valid Driver’s License
- Pre-Employment and Random Drug Screening
- Ability to obtain a U.S. Passport
- Ability to travel 80% of the time
- Ability to lift and manage loads up to 70 lbs. without aid.
- 10 Paid Vacation/10 Paid Holidays
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Company Credit Card for expenses
- Traveling Personnel keep all their reward miles/points
Please Contact Stephen Green to Apply:
firstname.lastname@example.org or (931) 854-5084
24-26 White Rock Road
Warrnambool, Victoria 3280 Australia
T : +61 3 55645333
E : email@example.com