eBend allows flashing & trim details to be sent directly from construction site to SWI Sheetmetal Machinery. Files automatically generated by the eBend app can be emailed directly to SWI’s range of Marxman slitters, Simplex & Duplex folders for direct manufacture without any further data input in the manufacturing process. The app also provides an order sheet in pdf format replacing traditional production paperwork. Users of SWI’s machinery include:
Stramit, Lysaght, Kingspan, Stratco, Metroll, Tennsmith, Apex, Dimond, Metalcraft, Calder Stewart, Steeline, Roofing Industries, Design Sheetmetal, One Stop Roofing, Roofing Supermarket, Jonda Sheetmetal, and dozens more.
- Quick & easy data entry
- Library storage for common shapes
- Flashing vendor library
- Automatic email generation
SWI ADVERTISING PTY LTD
- Size: 8.6 MB
- Category: Business
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Languages: English
- Age Rating: Rated 4+
- Copyright© 2016 SWI Advertising
- Price: $2.99
- Download on App Store on Apple App Store