The SWI Marxman HD1220, is the leader in its class for small, medium or large slitting and blanking operations. Its intelligent design features simple, user-friendly operation and the industry’s smartest slitter knife locking system.
The Marxman HD1220, has all the features of the SS1220, plus it can handle up to 3.0mm (11ga) in mild steel. For a complete package, SWI offers a range of recoiling and uncoiling solutions to suit every budget.
- All Shafts are Chrome-Plated and Induction-Hardened
- 3 over 4 Straightening Rolls for Thicker Materials
- Capacity of 3mm (11ga)
- SIMPLE Touchscreen Controller
- Maintenance Free Knife Locking Mechanism
- Operate from EITHER Side
- 1244mm (49″) or 1550mm (61″) Wide Models
- Auto-Length Calibration
- World Leading Allen Bradley Controller
- Remote Control
- Durable Nickel Plate and Powder Coat Finish
- Adjustable Guides for All Coil Widths
- Electric Drive Guillotine – No Oil Leaks!
- Built-in Slitter Knife Set-up Gauge
- Auto Reverse
- Intelligent Speed Control
- Reversible Guillotine Blades
- Blanking ONLY Models also Available
- Couple with a Wide Range of SWI Uncoilers & Recoilers
- Maximum Speed: 50m/min (150f/min)
- Length Repeatability: ±1mm (±0.040”)
- Widths Available: 1244mm (49″) & 1550mm (61″)
- Minimum Edge Trim: 5mm (0.197”)
- Minimum Coil Width: 200mm (8”)
- Maximum Batch Lines: 10
- Electrical Supply: 415V/3PH/50-60HZ
SWI provides a film applicator that is standard on all slitting/CTL lines. This film application method provides excellent runability and is also easy to adjust. A built-in braking system controls the tension at which the film is applied to the metal.
All SWI slitting/CTL lines come equipped with in-feed tables standard. This table serves two purposes. The first is, when coupled with an SWI uncoiler, the table allows one person to easily load the material into the machine. The second is to provide an area to easily apply the strippable film.
7 Roll Straightening Unit:
Our 7-roll straightening unit ensures that even thicker materials are flattened as they are processed.
Ask about upgrading the control console on your Marxman HD to our 13″ screen with our easy-to-operate software.
SWI’s new Recoiler systems provide an effective low cost recoiling solution for occasional or frequent recoiling of coils to 11,000 lbs.
SWI’s range of modular uncoilers are the perfect coil feeding solution to complement any of SWI’s Marxman slitter/blankers or other process lines.
|wdt_ID||Model||Max Material Width||Knives||Mild Steel||Stainless||Aluminum||Drive||Shear||Min. Slit Width||Straightener||Approx. Weight|
|7 Rolls||3,300 kg